Confused by Tune

I’ve been learning to use Tune in Reaper. I’m still confused as to how to have it do nothing except on specific notes I want to adjust. Before I scan I set ratio to zero, hoping it will set that as the default. Then I select individual notes and the ratio is some seemingly random number. Then I select all and set the ratio to 0. It doesn’t seem to do anything. It seems I have to manually select every note and then I can set the ratio to zero and then go through and only change the notes I want to change. Is that how it works? I keep learning even as I write this. That’s how I usually do it in Logic Pro so I kinda got used to that. Thank you for your help!

Hi @jb1 and welcome to Waves Forum :slight_smile:

Please elaborate which “Tune” plugin is the one you are using, because there are few?

Thank you Gurik… I’m using the version that scans notes and then shows a graphical view so I can just adjust individual notes. I finally figured it out. But thank you again.

Hi @jb1

I’m glad to hear you’ve managed to sort it out and that you are now up and running. :slight_smile:

Next time you can also contact Waves Technical Support if needed. They will be more than happy to assist you.