Brauer panner stop at A and B for X sec

Hi

I would like to know if Brauer or ant other panner is capable of stopping the panning at the left or right side for an x amount of sec.

So in case of the Brauer plugin you do a circle phrase and then pan from A to B. When reaching B it stays there for x sec and then pan’s back to A and stays there for x sec.

If there is another panner capable doing this I would like to know which one.

Kind regards

Hi @tekicem535,

Welcome to the Waves Forum.

This might be something to test out yourself within your specific session, but generally should be possible to achieve with some automation process.

If you are unsure of how to write such automation, or where to start I would suggest trying the plugin for free and Contacting our Technical Support Team who should be able to guide you through the process.

Hi

What code language needs to be used to write automation program that can work with my DAW?
Can you send links to articles about this?
Thank you for your understanding

You’re welcome.

Recording/writing automation should be a fairly simple process and is available in almost any host application, no code language is required.

In Cubase, for example, you can simply click on the W from the channel you wish to write automation for.

Now once W(write)is armed, anything you move as far as parameters from that channel will record automation lanes, which you can edit once done with recording.

When you finish writing/recording your automations, click on the R(read) and make sure W(write) is not armed, This way playing back you will have your automation process played back, and no changes will overwrite the recorded initial automation.

Of course, the process may vary between different DAWs so for precise instructions for your DAW it is best to consult with its manufacturer.

Thanks for the help @Adi.Waves

Ill check the documents of my DAW and see if this is what I am looking for.

Kind regards

1 Like