Trigger plugin for superrack/livesound

I would absolutely love it if waves made a plugin similar to trigger 2 from slate. I use trigger 2 to blend a sample with a band I’m doing live sound for. In order to do that I have to use PT at FOH. I’d love to be able to do it all through superrack. Even a plugin that lets you use a Roland trigger to generate a sample playing back would be amazing.

7 Likes

Yeah I’ve often wondered whether Waves could do a similar style plugin myself. They already have a few virtual instruments, they could even supplement this drum replacement plugin idea with a playable instrument as well.

They’d have to do alot of hard work to catch up with the competition, however.

1 Like

I’ve wondered why Waves doesn’t put out a version of this. Torque was such a success for many - you would think they would be all over completing the package with drum triggering as well.

1 Like

Yeah I agree.

You never know, though, it could be in the works. It would certainly take them quite a while if they want to do a comprehensive tool.

A plugin like the Scheps Omni took a year, so did H-Reverb, or maybe that was 3 years, just to give you perspective.

Mind you, they can be working on more project at once. That’s just the kind of incubation period you would be looking at though.

Well… 2.5 years later, still nothing.

Well we do have the CR8 sampler now, that’s a step closer. So I wouldn’t rule it out just yet.

Would love this :+1:

Zero latency, adding your own samples, good enough trigger detection and sending midi note

Please? :wink: :raised_hands: