Studio Rack - Missing Plugins

I’m trying to load Waves plugins into Studio Rack, and I can’t load anything but what looks like some simple Stomp Box FX that come with Studio Rack.

I have purchased and installed the Diamond Bundle and the SSL Bundle, and all plugins in those bundles load in Pro Tools inserts just fine, but they don’t show up in Studio Rack.

I’m not using any SoundGrid DSP hardware or anything, I just want to load my Waves plugins natively into Studio Rack in Pro Tools.

Pro Tools Ultimate 2020.9.1
Waves Diamond Bundle (V 12.0.0)
Waves SSL Bundle (V 12.0.0)
SoundGrid Studio (V 11.0.0)
StudioRack (V 11.0.0)
OS X 10.14.6 (Mojave)
Mac Pro (Late 2013)
2.5 GHz 12-core Intel Xeon E5
32GB of 1866MHz DDR3 RAM
1Tb SSD hard drive
Antelope Orion 32+

You have the latest Studio Rack, don’t you??

Also open up Central, see if everything there is up to date. Even have a look at the settings tab and see if you have other versions installed that might need “organising”

Thanks for the advice. I tried it and it did not work. Do you have any other suggestions on what to try next?
Thanks Again

1 Like

I figured it out. I deleted all of my preferences and restarted Pro Tools.
Library > Preferences > Waves Preferences

2 Likes

Hi @junkmail and welcome to Waves Forum :slight_smile:

I’m glad to know you’ve managed to sort it out and that you are now up and running.

In case you once again experience such issue in the future, you can also follow the steps provided in this article.

Glad you got it sorted. This would be a good solution to try and remember since I’m occasionally running across others with the same issue.