NEW Plugin! Magma Tube Channel Strip

Shape your tracks with the rich Magma sound, now in a full channel strip »
Waves Audio44x44

NEW Magma Channel Strip 🔥 Shape your Tracks with the Magma Sound

NEW Magma Channel Strip 🔥 Shape your Tracks with the Magma Sound
Authentic analog tone-shaping, in the simplest of workflows

Shape your tracks with the best, most textured analog sound yet—now available in a channel strip. The Magma Channel lets you mix quickly in bold, decisive moves, adding creamy rich drive, smooth musical EQ, and punchy tube dynamics in a single flow of authentic analog magic.

$149

Limited Time Intro Only

$2999

Buy Now
Magma Channel includes over 450 presets by these Grammy-winning artists and many more:

Greg Wells (Dua Lipa, Adele)

Greg Wells

(Dua Lipa, Adele)

“This is my new favorite plugin, and it sounds as great as it looks.”
Neal H Pogue (Steve Lacy, Doja Cat)

Neal H Pogue

(Steve Lacy, Doja Cat)

“The Magma Channel Strip is a magnificent plugin that I truly treasure.”
Jacquire King (Kings of Leon, James Bay)

Jacquire King

(Kings of Leon, James Bay)

“Whatever you run through this thing just sounds BETTER.”
Jeff Ellis (Frank Ocean, Joji)

Jeff Ellis

(Frank Ocean, Joji)

Great vintage analog tones in a very easy to use package.”
Learn More

1 Like

The design choices behind Magma Tube Channel Strip are really interesting. It’s like they set out to make the ultimate good sounding easy-to-use channel strip, with minimal design choices that allow you to work FAST.

The controls are minimal. One knob compression, one knob expansion, one knob drive… And a 3 knob EQ. (Plus a few switches here and there.)

It has become my #1 recommendation for people getting started in audio who don’t really understand the complexities of compression yet, and who might find something like Scheps Omni Channel (my personal favorite channel strip) overwhelming.

I’ve been meaning to do a full mix with Magma Tube as my primary channel strip. When you add up the simplicity of controls, it very much has a sound of its own. Fixed switches for the lowcut filter, for example. And the saturation. And it’s such a fast way to work – no getting buried in attack/release/ratios for compression. Just turn it up 'til it sounds good.

Lastly, I know looks don’t matter but it’s a gorgeous UI and that makes it extra fun to use.

1 Like

With the Magma BB Tubes I kind of see the Beauty and Beast controls kind of like, but not exactly, Even & Odd order harmonic controls. One will add weight when you needed it, while the other will add bite and presence.

Of course you can always have too much of a good thing.

1 Like