Product types you would like to see more from waves

• Original design innovative tools
  • More analog modeling stuff
  • More virtual instruments

0 voters

Besides the poll, please feel free to elaborate your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Shai

I think that almost all analog units were already modeled :smile: I love Waves more or less recently started to do more original tools and much more virtual instruments.

1 Like

Would love to see more Virtual Instruments. Flow Motion has been my jam lately!

4 Likes

I have to agree…Flow Motion is pretty sweet. I also really like Codex. I’d like to see more of that type of stuff rather than the “real” instrument sounds. If you listen to current radio songs, I’d like more sounds like what is popular today.

Though I wouldn’t balk if Waves did a REALLY good contemporary / modern orchestra VSTi. I have Several Native Instruments orchestras, as well as a UVI one, but the NI ones that I have are more classical and harder to use in faster, more contemporary music, and while the UVI one seems nice, I need to learn it. It’s quite complicated, but I did just get it.

2 Likes

I would love a creative delay plugin.
Maybe a step-sequenced delay with a unique character.

1 Like

Oh, yes! I agree :+1:
I’d love to see Waves do that :violin: :trumpet::saxophone:
All the best.

I’d absolutely love to see a multi-band gate plugin! :wink:

4 Likes

Amazing one . Can’t stop thinking of the possible uses for the same.

2 Likes

I would really request the Waves team to model the 35mm film recorder.
No ones done . Dunno if that is possible . But I have been 35mm film Mix sessions as a Junior and Still can’t forget the warmth

1 Like

Plugins that actually put money into my bank account instead of removing it!! :upside_down_face:

I’d like to see Waves do a Rhodes Mark I and a B3 emulation. I’d also like to see a gate where you can easily set the release to musical divisions. Maybe the reduction can be triggered by a sequencer too.

Sounds like Waves should be doing a new gate plugin here!! :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d love to see the following:

1. A suite of analog delays - multitap, tape, tube, etc.

2. An enhanced gate/expander (yep Simon, I’m feeling you) featuring:

• a release parameter similar to the one seen on H-Comp.
  • the ability to be triggered by midi notes - the beginning of the note would open the gate, the end of the note would close it - and a pre-open parameter, so we could be sure a perfectly quantized transient would pass through untouched.
  • a live/realtime version, so you could use a keyboard or drum pad to trigger the gate.
  • configurable reduction range, along with the usual parameters, attack, release, hold, etc… well, just look at C1. :slight_smile:

Great to be used:

• for surgical acoustic drum-bleed control.
  • as a creative slicer/tremolo effect, you could design any gating pattern you could think of in a simple midi track to add extra pumping (or slow attack) effect to any audio material, from a drum loop to an acoustic guitar, vocal track or anything requiring dynamic enhancement.
  • with a keyboard or drum pad to dynamically control any audio source.

This is basically a H-Gate.

EDIT: I only saw the multiband idea now… :smiley: That’s awesome too!

2 Likes

I actually want to see small features adding to existing plugins. Like a Knee on H-Delay or a Balance control on Center, or Buckets on the Scheps Omni.

-I want to see a transient shaper with the technology used in a dynamic EQ instead of multiband.
-A Hammond B3 organ and a Leslie speaker that can be inserted separately.
-A polyphonic pitch shifter with organic resynthesis.
-Preset browsers that do not close after you select a preset, like the one in GTR.
-A drum trigger.
-Ethnic percussion VI.

1 Like

Hello,

Would love to have a sampled guitar library from waves just on the lines of bass fingers and slap bass, with built in effects from GTR3. That would be killer!

Reagards,

1 Like

Actually, on that note, I want a new and improved GTR3.

1 Like

More hardware. A super, even more extreme soundgrid server for LV1 would be awesome!

I virtual effects rack (like sound toys). like to be able to see all 8 slots as one scrollable rack, instead of just single effect focus.

Higher resolution support for LV1 monitors

1 Like

It would be great if the forthcoming soundgrid avb bridge was compatible with Motu AVB gear.

2 Likes