V12 in Bluecat Patchwork graphics inverted

In the latest version of Bluecat Patchwork, the graphics of V12 plugins are all inverted as per below…

Weird!!

Screen Shot 2020-10-22 at 5.54.56 pm

Hi @mattrixx,

Wow that is very odd. In this case there is not much I can to to offer help as Bluecat Patchwork plugin chainer is not officially supported, tested or qualified by Waves.

https://www.waves.com/support/tech-specs/supported-hosts

It was all working just fine prior to the V12 update however. (happening with both VST and AU versions)

Hi @mattrixx,

After some investigation I understand this issue occurs in 32bit host applications. If the DAW you are running or BlueCat itself is 32 bit, try a 64bit version if available. If not, perhaps some sort of bridge may help.
I hope this helps. Once again I must say that Bluecat Patchwork plugin chainer is not officially supported, tested or qualified by Waves, therefore I cannot guarantee this will work or offer any assistance beyond this advice.

Interesting, as this occurs when running Patchwork in Catalina which is 64bit only. I am so it’s running in 64bit.

I see that Patchworks has two varieties to install 32 bit and 64 bit. perhaps you are using the 32bit component in a 64bit environment?

Again - it is not supported by waves, so this is not something we can currently fix if that is not the issue.
I am just trying to help with what I can

That is not possible in Catalina. 64 bit only.